1. Male/Female aged 18 – 35 years and an Indonesian citizen;
2. The group of participant consists of 1-3 persons;
3. Participants must attach a complete biodata;
4. Participants must submit product concept ideas;
5. Participants must submit business concepts, plans, and models.
PINTU Incubator is divided into 2 (two) categories based on the following criteria:
A. CREATIVE FOUNDERS with the following conditions:
- Young creatives who have started a small business;
- Have a big ideas, strong concepts, and/or good executors;
- Have a vision to give positive impact to the society;
- Have minimum business income of IDR 20.000.000/month;
- The business does not have/receives financing from investors;
- Send a minimum of 5 (five) product samples to the JF3 secretariat at the following address:
Center Management Office MKG 5, floor 3A, Summarecon Mall Kelapa Gading, Boulevard Raya Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta 14240. UP: The Committee PINTU Incubator.
- Attach the business profile data.
B. CREATIVE MINDS with the following conditions:
- Young creatives who have big ideas, strong concepts, and/or good executors;
- Have a vision to give positive impact to the society.
This program includes the following business fields:
> Clothing and apparel:
Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, sportswear, denim
> Accessories and footwear:
Shoes, bags, sunglasses, scarfs, wallets and purses, hats, men’s tie, luggage
1. This program is open to the public and nationally in a variety of professional sectors, including Fashion Designer, Marketing & Business Retail, and those with creative ideas from any background;
2. Participants must attach a photocopy of their ID card;
3. The committee does not cover the costs of participants' accommodation, food, and transportation;
4. Participants must be able to communicate in English;
5. The registration form is available for download at www.jfff.info.;
6. Email the completed registration form and all required data to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: PINTU Incubator Category A/B (choose one) before 30 September 2022;
7. The brands who pass the first round of selection from category A will attend the workshop for one month, and the top 10 (ten) will be chosen to participate in the next stage of the workshop;
8. The brands who pass the category B selection will attend the workshop for one month, and the best 3 (three) will be chosen;
9. Selected participants must engage in all activities as determined by the committee;
10. The evaluation is made by a team of curators consisting of experts in respective specialties;
11. The Curator's evaluation is final and cannot be contested;
12. Winners must follow and obey all forms of regulations.